1. The purpose of this site is to provide you with information about Legacy Municipal Land Corporation (“we” or “Legacy MLC”). No other use is permitted.
3. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions so that you will be apprised of any changes. Your use of the site following any modification in these Terms and Conditions will signify your assent to and acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
4. Your use and browsing of the site is at your own risk. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the site’s content.
5. Neither Legacy MLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Legacy MLC assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
7. You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without the written permission of Legacy MLC except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the site. Legacy MLC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Legacy MLC.
8. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Legacy MLC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
9. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Legacy MLC or others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the site without the written permission of Legacy MLC or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Legacy MLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, which may include the seeking of criminal prosecution.